- HAC and OpenSauce are once again compatible.
- Fixed an error that could prevent custom_chat 1 from working (“Unable to load font!”).
- Fixed a HUD issue where the game type icon wasn’t being scaled correctly on extremely wide resolutions.
- Added a new command, font_size, that can be used to control the custom chat size. Example: font_size 30.
- HAC no longer loads on WINE. I’m still looking into this.
- Corrupt chat text on low-end graphics hardware. May not be able to solve this without access to a machine experiencing the problem.